How to get a camel through the eye of a needle is a very common question that isn’t often answered very effectively. Allow me to shed some light on the subject.
1. Visit the desert. You may want to make sure you have plenty of water and a cooler full of ice so that you do not die of exhaustion or heat stroke. Be sure to bring a needle.
2. Visit a camel rental and rent a camel. Make sure the camel is well behaved and in good health. Be prepared for some spit.
3. Tie one end of a tether or rope to your camel, and the other end to the nearest cactus. You may want to purchase some thick gloves prior to doing so. This will prevent your hands from being mauled by the cactus.
4. Find your needle. This step is essential.
5. Prepare yourself for a mind-blowing experience.
6. Ensure that a distance of at least 25 yards is between you and the camel.
7. Hold the needle very close to your face, so that you can see through the hole in the top (otherwise known as the eye.).
8. Adjust the needle so that the camel appears to be inside of the eye. You did it! You got the camel into the eye of the needle.
9. Convince your traveling companions and any spectators that you are not insane. Good luck!