How to get a camel through the eye of a needle is a very common question that isn’t often answered very effectively. Allow me to shed some light on the subject.
1. Visit the desert. You may want to make sure you have plenty of water and a cooler full of ice so that you do not die of exhaustion or heat stroke. Be sure to bring a needle.
2. Visit a camel rental and rent a camel. Make sure the camel is well behaved and in good health. Be prepared for some spit.
3. Tie one end of a tether or rope to your camel, and the other end to the nearest cactus. You may want to purchase some thick gloves prior to doing so. This will prevent your hands from being mauled by the cactus.
4. Find your needle. This step is essential.
5. Prepare yourself for a mind-blowing experience.
6. Ensure that a distance of at least 25 yards is between you and the camel.
7. Hold the needle very close to your face, so that you can see through the hole in the top (otherwise known as the eye.).
8. Adjust the needle so that the camel appears to be inside of the eye. You did it! You got the camel into the eye of the needle.
9. Convince your traveling companions and any spectators that you are not insane. Good luck!
Reblogged this on Amazing Opportunities & Resources and commented:
Hey everyone! Check out this post we wrote for The Official How To Blog! You will love it!
No only if we can get an elephant in a fridge. Then life will be good once more.
Laughing out loud! Love this!
Thank you for making me smile today!!! = )
You’re welcome! Very glad you enjoyed it!
Ha! Great post! 🙂
Damn. Why didn’t I think of that. I could be rich by now taking bets. Sadly, I now can’t even afford to rent a camel.
Haha! Maybe you can get to know a blogger who owns one and borrow it!
Glad you enjoyed the post!
This post made me laugh.
Glad to make you smile!
Gee, now why didn’t I think of that? 🙂
That’s what the post is for!
So THAT’S how it’s done! I’ve wondered about that for a long time…. Now, could you teach me how to make a mountain out of a molehill?!? Thanks…you’re awesome!
It’s in the works!
I actually do have instructions for that…
lols. Everyone in my family will no about this by tomorrow THE WORD MOST BE SPREAD I HAVE FOUND THE ANSWER! MIRACLE!
seriously though well done 🙂