The following was submitted by Pieter of Ah Dad. . .
1. Send me an email from the office next door that does not have any document, spreadsheet, meeting schedule or other piece of useful information attach to it. Only use a few cryptic words to make it sound important.
I just think that if you have something to say to me, it might be more appropriate to get of your fat ass and walk the four metres to my office. It will be beneficial to your health. Walking would allow those little red bloods cells to speed up and then you might even burn a calorie or two, which I’m sure the hinges of your fridge will appreciate.
2. Send me a chain letter. You know those mails that you forward to eleven friends to prevent yourself from walking home and getting maimed by a falling ostrich.
First of all, when you’re in the habit of forwarding chain letters, I’m surprised you still have friends. It’s that annoying. Life has taught me: There is no such thing as a free lunch. Let’s put it in perspective, it actually means: There. Is. No. Such. Thing. As. A. Free. Lunch. If you think sending a picture of a crying girl to 11 people will open the heavens and make buckets of cash fall from the sky, well you’re just fucking stupid. And the world doesn’t need to know that.
3. Send me a PowerPoint presentation with pictures of cats.
I hate cats. They’re cunning and deceitful creatures. As kittens they’re all cute and playful. Then they grow up to be bossy, toplofty, pompous and shit–Just like a teenager. As the owner you’re only good enough to feed them, if they allow it. Do this and I will go all chain letter and spam on your mailbox.
4. Send me a reminding email, forty seconds after the first one.
I have a life and my only purpose on earth is NOT to sit and wait for your message. I am sorry that I don’t climax and drop everything when your name pops up in my inbox. I am also sorry that your concept of a reasonable reply time is out of tune with mine. And if you have the balls to enlarge the font of the mail and write the word “reminder” on the top, then well. . . screw you. Delete sequence initiated.
5. Send me a condescending mail with a smiley face.
We are not in kindergarten anymore. Sarcasm is a science, a skill that I have worked on for many years to execute perfectly. How dare you consider that adding a smiley face is enough to hide your initial intention? Reading it gives me an uncontrollable urge to rearrange your face with a frying pan to resemble your chosen emoticon.
There it is. Five easy ways to get my temper thermometer into crimson red by the click of a button. Truth be told I am actually a real fun-loving, nice guy, but again that’s what they said about Dr Jeckyl.